Tuesday, September 1, 2009

On the Road Again


The last few months have been very busy for me. I spent two week going from country to country in Africa. We went to South Africa, Malawi, Swaziland and Mozambique. While we were there we were able to minister to many people and help with some of the construction on a brick wall that surrounded the church and international offices in Malawi. I have also been planning the next leg of my journey. I have decided, along with the help of Dr. Collins (National Overseer of Honduras) and my family that on Sunday September 6th, i will be leaving for Costa Rica to go to school to learn to speak Spanish. Since the first year of my missions work is over i want to thank everyone for all there giving. Most who decided to commit to sponsoring me committed to a year and that year is up for most. So i am asking that everyone will pray and ask for guidance on renewing you pledge for another year. Also if you have not sponsored me financially in the past and you feel like God is leading you to sponsor me, it would also be very much appreciated. if you have any questions about how to sponsor me send me and email with any questions. Like i always ask no matter if you sponsor me financially you can always support me with your prayer.

God Bless

No comments: