Friday, May 29, 2009

Back in the Good U.S.A.

I flew home from Roatan on May 16th and have been having a blast since I've been here. I've been able to catch up with my family and friends, I've also made it to see the new Gwinnett Braves play a game. While it's great to be back in the States, i really miss Roatan. While i was on my most recent trip i was able to accomplish many things, but the thing i am most proud of is the youth group i have been in charge of. My first week we started with 15 kids and by the last month i was there we were running 50 regularly. God is doing great thing on the island and using me in many ways. There is several things that i would ask all of you to pray for. First of all on May 28 a 7.1 Earthquake hit about 60 miles of the shore of Roatan, i have spoken to someone on the island and they said that everything is okay and that they were shaken up but no one was hurt. The second thing is the a group of people from Lawrenceville Church of God, including myself, are going to San Pedro Sula from a week on a mission trip. So please pray for these things and for me on my future trips.

No comments: