Friday, August 29, 2008

Leaving in the Morning


Well it's time to leave.  Since I was 15 years old I have longed to work on the missions field and it is finally here.  At 9:45 A.M. in will be boarding a plane and heading down to Roatan Honduras.  So before I leave, I want to thank everyone who has helped me through this process, people like my parents, brother, sister-in-law, nephew, nana, friends and former pastor and mentor John Clobaugh.  I also want to thank the pastor staff at Lawrenceville Church of God for all there help and guidance.  There have been so many people who have helped me and it is very much appreciated.  I am sure that i have forgot to mention someone, and if i did i am so sorry. Also before I leave I would like to ask one more thing from everyone who reads this, pray for me everyday.  Pray that I am always in God's will and that I can hear His voice everyday, pray that I will touch the lives of the people on the island, and that my ministry would be very successful and would accomplish the will of God. I know that God has called me to the place where I am right now and he will protect me through my journey. 

God Bless
Ross Jeffords

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey Bro,

I hope you made it okay. We will all be praying for you. Dont forget the vision God gave you and and make everyday count. Im so proud to see how you have grown in the lord and doing his will. Pastor Colbaugh would be so proud to see you helping others and showing God's love. Im signing up for the next missionary trip and I hope to talk to you soon.

Bring me back a Chicken

Ryan Lanning