Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Here I Go




Well its almost time for me to leave.  On August 30th I will be jumping on a plane and flying down to Roatan Honduras to embark on the next chapter of my life. I just wanted to start by saying thank you to everyone who has partnered with me, with out you guys this whole thing would not be possible. I am so very excited about this opportunity to go to the country of Honduras and try to make and impact for the Lord. As I prepare to go I pray a prayer every morning that was prayed by my mentor. 

Dear God,

Help me to see what you see, and feel what you feel when I see people.
(What I see will affect what I feel and what I feel will affect what I do!)


This is my prayer, that I will be able to make friends with the people of the island so that I will be able to impact there lives and lead them to the Lord. I will miss all you guys and cant wait to see yall down in Roatan when you visit me. Never stop praying.

God Bless
Ross

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ross, I can't begin to tell you how proud of you I am. It is so amazing to see the wonderful man of God that you have become over the years that I've known you. I know how passionate your heart is for kids and for missions and I can't think of a better person for God to use in Honduras than you. You truly are going to make a difference. I can't wait to see the awesome works that God will do through you and the glory it will bring to Him and to His kingdom. Know that I am praying for you and that my family loves and cares for you so so much! You are very loved and covered to the brim in prayer which I know you will need! Way to go!